Welcome to Hotel Van Dyk
The Hotel Van Dyk is a luxury 4 star, 1 Rosette hotel situated in the beautiful and picturesque county of Derbyshire, within a short driving distance to the marvel which is the Peak District and local historic town of Chesterfield which boasts the Crooked Spire. Whether the reason for your visit to the area being for business, leisure, a wedding or special occasion, the Hotel Van Dyk is the ideal venue for you to consider.
- 15 individually designed en-suite bedrooms, equipped with complimentary WI-FI Internet access and quality furniture and fittings.
- 4 versatile conference spaces with a maximum capacity for up to 200 delegates.
- The “Bowden Restaurant” recently awarded one Rosette offers an elegant dining experience and atmosphere accompanied by fine cuisine. The Bowden is open Friday & Saturday from 6.30pm, Sunday 12noon – 4.00pm
- The “The Grill Room” offers a brasserie style cuisine within a modern and contemporary atmosphere for the more informal dining experience. “The Grill Room” is open Monday to Saturday from 12.00pm – 9.30pm and Sunday’s from 12.00pm – 5.00pm.
- As from Sunday January 10th the opening times will be 12noon til 5.00pm every Sunday with the exception of February 14th this being 12 noon til 9.00pm and Mothering Sunday 6th March 12 noon til 6.00pm also Easter Sunday 27th March 12 noon til 6.00pm.
- Private dining options are available.
- Customise your own wedding, tailoring to your own individual style.
- Free car parking
- Disabled facilities
Wheelchair access is available via the front doors into the Grill Room Restaurant and the Ballroom, the disabled toilet is also accessible. There is no access to the bedrooms or landings.